Sunday, March 23, 2008

What a crazy, crazy week!


We had Easter this morning with finding eggs and getting chocolate. I even fixed a nice breakfast and we all got dressed in nice clothes for going to church. Colten had a great time finding eggs and was upset when his breakfast couldn't be the chocolate rabbit. Carson found a couple eggs but had more fun moving them from carton to carton and then banging the eggs together and cracking them.












This last week started out at a nice hotel in Cascade Locks on the Columbia River. It was my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary celebration. I was in charge of creating, editing, and showing the movie I made of all the pictures my grandparents brought up a week before the celebration. I was up all Friday night; did I mention the hotel was nice, right on the water, also right along the RR tracks!! Saturday night I was up all night burning DVD's of the movie for all 17 families that were there. We stopped on the way home by Multnomah Falls and had a great break from driving and got to see the great view.




I had grades due this Wednesday and had a stack of essays to correct. I've got a yearbook deadline tomorrow, and I have pages that aren't even really started! I spent every spare minute I had this last week in class working on the yearbook. The weather yesterday was good so I begged my mom to watch Carson and I worked with my big boy outside moving plants and planting new ones. I also put up a fence so my doggies will no longer take the shortcut through my plants.




1 comment:

Jenny said...

Always and forever, Miss Em, you put the rest of us to Shame. Such energy! Such motivation! Everything looks fantastic, and aren't all your boys so handsome?

We sure miss you...