Hi, I read your posts and wanted to say that I hope you are feeling better. I know how horrible the emotional pain is when it comes to tragedy relative to our children. I believe that God gives us only the things that we need. Your loss has made you a different person, capable of so much more empathy,appreciation,intensity and understanding. These are tools He needs you to have..for some purpose. You can feel more deeply now than ever before. Hang on. Believe me, I KNOW how hard it is to think of pain as a gift. It is. Hang on. Peace will come.
1 comment:
Hi, I read your posts and wanted to say that I hope you are feeling better. I know how horrible the emotional pain is when it comes to tragedy relative to our children. I believe that God gives us only the things that we need. Your loss has made you a different person, capable of so much more empathy,appreciation,intensity and understanding. These are tools He needs you to have..for some purpose. You can feel more deeply now than ever before. Hang on. Believe me, I KNOW how hard it is to think of pain as a gift. It is. Hang on. Peace will come.
Post a Comment