Things have been crazy these last two months with all this so I've got lots to share!
We got our positive pregnancy test on 11/20/2009!
I was a little surprised by it. After 10 failed cycles of good timing and doing everything I could to get pregnant, I assumed it was a case of secondary infertility and had resigned myself to waiting until February to start something more. Lo, and behold, that old advice of "relaxing" must have worked.

This was our first ultrasound! It was at 7 weeks and baby looks like a tadpole, but it had a heartbeat of 129 beats a minute and was measuring 6w5d.
Due date: July 29, 2010.Our second ultrasound was at 9 weeks, right before Christmas! The baby had grown so much in 2 weeks.
It had arms and legs, and a fast heartbeat of 183 beats per minute. Baby C was measuring right on at 8w6d.

Today was my third ultrasound at 11 weeks Baby was measuring in at 11w5d! That's 5 days ahead! Baby C is already taking after Daddy! I got to see the baby waving its arms and legs and it has a heartbeat of 160 beats per minute.
So, how am I doing, feeling, being?
Physical Symptoms: had some nausea and exhaustion, though this week it is getting better. I still feel sick after eating dinner, but for the most part I'm eating and sleeping better than I have in the last few weeks.
Weight gain: 2-3 pounds depending upon the day, though I'm wearing mostly maternity clothes I'm showing so much. No one at school really knows I'm pregnant, but I've gotten some "looks" this week from other teachers.
Emotional symptoms: bawling at random times, especially sappy country songs.
2 comments:
Congratulations, I am so happy for you and your family!!
I am so happy for you!
Love to you and your family.
Post a Comment