Friday, November 5, 2010

three months old!

Dear Cooper,
You are three months old today! This last month has gone by especially fast. You have grown even more and are now wearing size 6-9 months clothes, and some of those are getting small fast. You haven't got a predictable schedule yet, but you are sleeping at least two naps a day and most of the night and for longer times. Getting all that sleep makes you very alert when you are awake. You really like to sit up and watch what everyone around you is doing. Watching us eat and your brothers playing is the most entertaining for you. Your bouncy seat (that you're too big for) and the swing no longer work to keep you happy. You are most interested in your play mat and changing table mobile. You like to kick your legs and you've gotten hand control so now you can reach out, grab, and then pull your hands to your mouth. This makes nursing interesting as you love to reach out and grab my shirt and pull on it. You will do this with just about everything.
Cooper, darling, I know you still hate the car seat, but at least the toys and big brothers keep your screaming to a minimum. You still love being held in loving arms and snuggled most of all. The K'Tan is still your favorite method of being carried, but my favorite time together is the snuggles I get each morning when I let you sleep cuddled up with me. I'm fine with less sleep and I'm savoring each minute of cuddles I get.














1 comment:

Jenny said...

He is starting to look like his brothers!