Monday, July 25, 2011

To-do-lists

I have seven days with only my youngest child at home. My two older boys are camping with my parents and I have some time to get things done at home. I figure if I post my things to do on the blog, then by publishing it I'll be more motivated to get it all done. I've been blessed with lots of hand-me-down clothes, but that means I take time to sort out the too-small clothes to store, get rid of worn out clothes, and unpack the bags of clothes they boys have had passed on from other family. It takes time, but now is the perfect time to do it so I know exactly what shape the boys wardrobes are in when gearing up for school clothes shopping.
I also need to sort through all the boys toys and give many of them away, take pictures of all Cooper's little outfits so I can start passing on the baby stuff, clean out and set up the guest room/office, put the new(er) dresser (thanks Lena) in Colten's room, move Colten's dresser to Carson's room, move that dresser to the guest room, and get rid of the old broken dresser in there. I also want to do some dusting and cleaning of the house, and of course I want to get some time to relax a little. I'm also wanting to catch up on my blog and get some pictures put in albums.
Lots to do, nothing but time.... but Cooper is still a pretty demanding baby so all these plans may just be plans. I'm hopeful for nap times and a cooperative Cooper for these next few days.

No comments: