Sunday, January 20, 2008

First ever blog!


In an effort to keep up with my tech-savvy city friends, I've started this blog. It seems to be the only way to keep up with everyone in the busy world today.
As for my weekend, very lazy. Colten was with the grandparents all day yesterday getting clams. He was so excited and wants to have clams for dinner. Fortunately he wasn't around to view the slicing and dicing this morning. Hubby has been gone the last few nights hanging out with the guys, and is taking my oldest to the monster truck show tonight. I'm hanging out with the little one at my mom's and grabbing a free meal and free internet time. Tomorrow I have off for MLK day, but have 50+ student fairytales to correct and be ready to hand back Tuesday.
I'm really trying to make an effort to stop eating so unhealthy and to start to lose some of this baby weight. I'm still nursing just a little bit, but really want to look good for summer. Who knew giving up good chocolate each night would be so difficult. That and getting up at 5:00 to ride the bike in the gym, because that is the only time my family will let me be!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Yay! And I love the name of the blog, esp. as you do very much live in the boonies. :)

Lena said...

Awesome! I will take partial credit for the name :) I'll add you to my list of blogs.

rg said...

That darn baby weight! Nice to know there's other pounds out there, unlike some people who fit into their jeans two weeks after giving birth!