Thursday, March 12, 2009

Something for the boys

Yes, that is a kiddie quad for Colten. Tony and I decided that the boys needed a quad to ride on the trails Tony is clearing on the lot and to ride with the neighbor kids. In a sense the boys get us more money back on our tax return, so why shouldn't they benefit from some of it. Tony did teach Colten to ride it in the yard. From a mom's point of view, it has all the safety features I wanted and has a dial down throttle so he can start out slow. Now my biggest worry is that my flowers will no longer be safe.
*** I know, all the girlfriends are thinking, "That is so redneck!" But imagine the fun your kids are going to have going for rides in the future!:)





2 comments:

Kristy said...

I grew up on a quad! Rednecks unite! Wheeee!

Jenny said...

total redneck, missy.