Thursday, January 21, 2010

Out of 1st Trimester!


I've finally made it through the first trimester. This is supposed to be the magical day inwhich all chances of miscarriage disappear and I can announce it all to the world. While I have no problem annoucing it now, I do still worry about miscarriage. I think I will worry until I come home with a healthy baby.
The picture may not look much different from last week, but if you put them side by side, there is definitely belly there. It is starting to out-distance the boobs now.
Updates on me:
Weeks: 13
weight gain: 5-6 total (3 in last weeks)
Cravings: Ramen and cheese! It is the best!
Symptoms: Sleeping better, nausea is mostly gone, and I've got more energy to get stuff done
Heartbeat: Easier to find on the doppler, but baby moves so much I can't hear it for long.
Movement: A few flutters every now and then, but it could be my imagination (I like to think they are the baby)
Milestones:Entering 2nd tri.
Challenges: Trying to find clothes that fit, but I'm not swimming in. I just might be wearing the same few outfits for a week or two until I grow more.
Next dr appt: February 5th! I'll update again after that.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Totally normal to still feel a bit jumpy. But you know that :) Don't be afraid to call your doc for some reassurance as needed. It was so lovely to see you and celebrate with you a few weeks ago. Much love and blessings to you and your family.