How far along: 19 weeks
Weight Gain: up 2 pounds (12 pounds total)
Size of baby: 9 ounces! Over 1/2 pound!
Cravings: KFC and mashed potatoes! Tony was nice and stopped after church last week so I could get some!
Movement: Lots of movement. I've even figured out the active and sleeping times. When I'm busy moving around, baby is sleeping. There's about an hour in the a.m., later in the afternoon, and evening, that I'll sit or lie down and baby will start moving like crazy!
Good Moment: Seeing the baby on the ultrasound! Baby is definitely a BOY and was very active! The tech couldn't even get me many good pictures baby was moving so much, which is why there aren't any posted. I'm measuring ahead and he has big hands and feet, long legs, and every part of him is healthy!
What I miss: Sleeping well. I sleep, I just dream such vivid dreams, it is like watching action movies all night long. Not restful at all. I'm hoping in a few weeks whenI'm back to teaching my brain will be mentally exhausted and my brain will just shut down at night.
2 comments:
What wonderful news you have been able to share with us, thank you! So happy for you!
I'm so glad you are getting into reassuring territory. Only safe and healthy thoughts!
And your belly is adorable. I just love bellies.
Post a Comment