Friday, March 19, 2010

21 Weeks




How far along: 21 weeks


Weight Gain:+4 (so 15 total I think)


Cravings:Everything! I've been so hungry, I've been waking up at night starving and having to eat something before I can sleep again. These last few weeks I've been enjoying lots of chocolate (probably why I gained so much) and with Easter close, Starburst Jelly Beans. No food that I have to have right then though. I'm still into comfort food as a trend. **Of course I went shopping after I wrote this and HAD to have the sourdough bread I smelled! I hurried home and had a big slice with butter right away. Soooo tasty!


Movement: I am loving feeling this baby move so much! Little Cooper is now big enough to give me a kick in the ribs! I'm able to determine mostly between a "roll over" movement and a "kick/punch". For the most part the movement is pretty regular too. My favorite parts of the day are right when I wake up, and when I sit down after dinner and I'm getting movement for almost 20 minutes straight! I was a little paranoid this last Wednesday though because I didn't feel any movement all morning long. I tried eating something sweet, poking/shifting baby, and relaxing with my feet up, but nothing worked. A quick trip to the Dr's office revealed that the baby was still well, and just relaxing.


Good Moments: Being able to use my belly as a "shelf" now! It is an extra convenience, though I'll detested it later on. Tony got to feel Cooper move this weekend and that was a great moment. I'm trying to be paitent and enjoy every moment of this pregnancy. As one of my fellow bloggers put it, "I want to cherish every moment and realize that the wonderment growing inside me is the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle."
My belly button has almost popped too. It isn't an "innie", but it's definitely not a full "outie" yet. It is interesting to watch the progress of such a small thing.


What I miss: My belly has grown big enough for me to get that "full" feeling too fast these days (then be starving several hours later) and I'm getting heartburn from it too. I usually don't get heartburn, and what I've got now is very mild, but it still is one thing I wish I didn't have. I would like my digestive system to return to normal, but I'll wait 5 months, then it will.

No comments: