Weight Gain:+5 pounds (so up 25 so far)
Cravings: All things bad for me! Chocolate and sweets! I would LOVE to have the protien cravings back. I was so much healthier then!
Contractions: Not really, just randomly now and then which is nice.
Belly Button: Now popped out. Carson had to push on it the other morning he thought it was so neat!
Good Moments: All the movement! Baby is still sitting head up most of the time so the kicks are down lower, but every now and then he'll flip and give my bladder and hips a break.
What I miss: Being able to take a deep breath. Being head up, baby's head is always crammed up under my ribs. I can only feel like I'm breathing deep when I'm standing up and my arms are above my head.
I had my dr's appt this last week and also had my diabetes testing. The appointment went well. My doc didn't say anything about my weight and my blood pressure was fine. I'm more worried about the weight, but I've been hungry ALL the time. I also haven't been eating as healthy as I should be. I've been skimping on my veggies and fiber lately. I'm also still measuring about a week ahead according to my fundal height, so it could just be that baby is growing fast and big, so I'm gaining weight with it. I've noticed this week that my clothes are not fitting very well and it is both tops and pants. I know some of the clothes I wore almost to the end of my pregnancy with Carson are tight now, so I'm bigger in some area than then. I don't know if I'm bigger in the belly or the butt. I start having appointments every two weeks now so I'm getting closer!
No comments:
Post a Comment