Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tunes in my head

Research says that strong memories can be linked to certain smells and even music. How many people remember the song playing on their first date, wedding, etc.. I have lots of memories associated with music. I remember the song playing on the radio driving up to my bad news ultrasound and miscarriage surgery. I've got songs that I associate with so much right now and thought I'd share.
This one is a favorite I turn up loud in the car or wearing headphones and sing to. It does seem to make me feel stronger. This one is another good one that just seems to reflect my thoughts a lot of the time. There's lots of other songs I'm listening to, my iPod gets a regular work out every day. When things are bad listening to music helps me get through the pain.

No comments: