For now, you'll have to make due with some pictures of our falltime activities.
Sunday, November 13, 2011
It has been far too long
I keep meaning to write some blog posts, but blogging keeps falling farther down on my to-do list each month. My girlfriend Jenny is making an effort to blog a little each day, something I wish I could do. Maybe after the holidays. I've got to do something different or else no one will read this anymore.
For now, you'll have to make due with some pictures of our falltime activities.
We were lucky this year to get all hand-me-down costumes. Colten loved being a "clone trooper" and Carson wanted to re-make his bat costume from last year into "Batman". Cooper got the boys old bear costume to wear. It sure made things easier for me.
For now, you'll have to make due with some pictures of our falltime activities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment