Colten had a blast sliding down the hill and then running up through the water to get wetter and stay cooled off.
Though Carson had been the one asking the most for the slip'n'slide, he tried it once and then complained about how his hair was getting wet.
Carson got cold so he decided to be an "Army Guy" and dress up in all camo. Even his hat and socks are camo colored.
Now that we're home more our "summer routine" is happening. The kids are starting to sleep in more and more, which is nice because then I can get 1/2 hour of quiet "me" time in after Tony leaves for work, but before I have to get boys breakfast and dressed. My goal is that everyday we will do something to get us out of the house, whether really cool, or really small. Today we went shopping and ran errands. I'm hoping tomorrow we will go bike riding with my cousins. The boys have been asking to play mini- golf so we'll go sometime next week, and a trip to the local farm (with fresh apple fritters) has to happen soon too. I also got a link from a co-worker that every third Thursday, the Tacoma museums are FREE! I'm looking into which museum would be best for all my boys and then we'll go for it! I also hope we'll have some time for a trip to the zoo, maybe even NW Trek, or up to Mt. Rainier for some fun day trips. The only bummer is that to avoid lots of the crowds we go early and during the week, so unfortunately Tony isn't able to have fun with us too. Hopefully we can get in a good quad/camping trip so he can have some boy time.
No comments:
Post a Comment