I survived a week of Cispus outdoor school, barely. I averaged 5 hours of sleep a night and dealt with being sick with a cold all week. Thanks boys for giving it to Mom! No one got sick or homesick so no one went home! I didn't have too many discipline problems and all the students had a great time. The wildest moment was when one of our conselors decided to don a gorilla suit and run around the cabins after lights out the last night. It really freaked some kids out. They calmed down when the counselor still in the suit went into their cabin. They jumped the guy and beat him up. I feel sorry for him, but in a way he should have expected it. The food was lousy and I lost my voice at gym night. It makes things interesting trying to talk on the phone.
Carson and Colten are doing better, even though I'm still sick and Tony's getting it. Carson we discovered had an ear and eye infection, but it cleared up quick with some good antibiotics. Colten was back at school this week, and both boys are enjoying the nice weather outside. Hopefully we've gotten all our sickness for the year over with and can be healthy from now on.
No comments:
Post a Comment