My darling husband gave me my Valentine's day early. This man really knows me! I love to read, just about any book will do, but I prefer romance novels. Smutty or nice, I don't care, but I prefer a good story line.
My husband got me a book, a romance novel, but a very special one. It has Tony and I as the main characters! The book is called "Western Rendezvous", (Tony chose the western theme) and the summary reads:
"Emily is the savvy, stunning saloon owner who, on the advice of her best friend, Jenny, dares to give love one more chance. When Tony rides into town on the rails of the new railroad, his smile steals our heroine's heart-but his holster is loaded with a secret that could blast away her livelihood! Can Emily trust a man who may ultimately destroy her? Will Tony choose business or pleasure before his secret is revealed?"
I'm looking forward to the "...holster loading secret." That part will be interesting. I think it is a great gift and I will cherish it forever. Now I'm off to find my man a present worthy of his.
3 comments:
How freakin' cool is that!?
That's an awesome present!
Wow! Well done Tony, he definately wins the award for fantastic husband-chosen present. I'm in awe. I was also a bit confused after reading a later post. After scrolling down, I figured it out.
Post a Comment