This may not seem like much, but it just shows how far my little guy has come this school year! This is the first time I have seen him write his name correctly, from left to right. Being a lefty, he normally writes his name from right to left. Also, this is the first time he has written something other than his name. He was copying from where my mom had written out the I Love You to help him. I am just excited that he is writing and he wants to write. Colten is learning so much this year.**I'm 1/2 way through my "personal" novel. So far Tony and I are just talking and dancing around even starting a relationship. Jenny, you would love the fact that you are the cook and barmaid in "my" saloon, and you are interested in a poker player named Jensen. I'll keep you posted on how it turns out:)
1 comment:
You're my boss? Figures.
Post a Comment