Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First day of 1st Grade


Today was Colten's first day of school in 1st grade. He was so excited to meet his teacher last night (and get ice cream). Carson wants to go to school too so bad, but he's not there yet. He kept wanting to know where his classroom was last night and I had to keep telling him he will be there in a few years.
I was a bad mom and put off registering Carson for preschool so now the classes are all full for 3 year olds. We're first on the waiting list and if enough kids get on the list, then the school will add another class. I haven't told Carson that I was bad and didn't sign him up in time. I'm hoping and waiting that someone moved, or wasn't ready, or that LOTS of kids sign up and Carson will get his spot. He is so into doing everything Colten does, he wants to go to school NOW!

No comments: