You are one month old today. It is incredible how fast you have grown. You are already growing out of clothes and I've to pull out bigger sized clothes already. It is amazing to watch how you have changed in four weeks. You can see things so much better and track things moving with your eyes. One thing you enjoy doing is chewing on your hands and you are getting better each day at consistently getting them to your mouth. You are also starting to give real smiles. I love seeing the dimples in your chubby cheek's!Mommy is still your favorite person (I've got the food!) but you like looking at and listening to Daddy, Colten, and Carson. One thing you detest is your car seat. When we are moving you are quiet, but if we stop in traffic-you scream. I've stopped more times on the side of the road to calm you down. Mommy likes that you have started sleeping for longer periods and are starting to make your own schedule. Usually you sleep one 4-5 hour stretch at night to start, then sleep a couple 2-3 hour stretches before waking up for the day. Knowing your schedule and having you sleep longer has let me get more sleep at night. That lets me get more done during the day.
I sit each day and marvel at how fast the time is going by. I wish I could bottle up the memories and always remember how it felt to hold you so small, how you smelled so sweet, and the small sounds you make. I know you will hate it soon enough, but I am trying to hold on to every memory I can of you baby. I'm pretty sure you're my last, so I will eek out every drop of time to remember these precious moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment