I started uploading all the neat pictures I've taken this last month and realized I barely have time to write a post, much less explain every picture. The only picture is one of Mt. Rainier yesterday morning from my patio. It has been a rare sight this summer so I needed to capture the view while I could.
My hope is to write posts explaining most of the things we've done, but may not get done. September has been incredibly busy. It usually is every year with school starting, but being home on maternity leave is making it seem so much busier. I've been at school several days a week since school started and have been able to get the basic household chores done, but not much else.
September-
- 1st-Colten's first day of school
- 2nd-10 year anniversary
- 9th- Get family diamond re-set in new setting
- 10th-Joint baby/wedding shower for Jackie and myself
- 12th-Puyallup Fair
- 14th-Buy new SLR digital camera
- 20-23rd CISPUS outdoor camp
- 25th-Ed and Jackie's wedding reception
- 27th- Carson's first day of pre-school
No comments:
Post a Comment