Today my parents and Colten left for a ten day road trip camping and visiting family. They are going to a remote camping area in SE Oregon called Steen's Mountain. Colten's been excited ever since he found out several days ago he was going. I know he will behave himself and have a great time, but I still miss him. Dinner was quiet tonight and only having one boy to bathe and bedtime to do really leaves some gaps in the routine. It is nice because Carson goes to bed earlier than Colten, so I can escape and get stuff done, like paying the bills.
As far as the pregnancy goes, I'm feeling miserable. What was my bad days weeks ago are now my good days. I'm just trying to get through the next few weeks. The one thing I am thankful for is that while I feel nauseous anytime I eat, at least I don't throw up. That would be really rough. I'm not gaining any weight though, and I'm not eating very healthy. Whatever is in my empty kitchen and sounds good is what I have. This last week my diet was mostly carbs and cheese; quesadillas, mac 'n' cheese, ramen with cheese, etc... I hope when I feel better, I will start eating better, or I'll be gaining weight fast. Tony is worried that something's wrong, but I keep telling him it is ok. I think he just wants the next few weeks to go by fast so he can hear the Dr. say I'm healthy and fine and see the ultrasound. I hope these days go fast, even though they are my summer. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. One nice side benefit, my father in-law weeded and watered my flowerbeds today and my mother in-law cleaned the kitchen and fixed dinner!
No comments:
Post a Comment