Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's all going to be okay

I realize that after posting my last post two weeks ago, I never updated everyone on what has been going on. I have realized that it's all going to be okay. My life will be different, but with time I can be happy.
Last week Tony and I sat down with a divorce lawyer (best lawyer I've ever met!) and are in the process of separating into two households and filing for divorce. We have our reasons for making this decision and have worked out all the complicated details already. This may be a surprise to some, expected by others, but please know that this decision wasn't made rashly, and now we are both looking forward to being better parents and friends by getting a divorce. Life is going to be crazy for me, money will be very tight (as if it wasn't before), but I feel that I will find the confident and sexy woman I know is buried inside after some time.
I'll post details as things progress and change. Thanks for being patient and for giving us space.

1 comment:

Lena said...

You don't have to share reasons, you know what's best for you and your family. We're here for you no matter what. Hugs!