

Other mile stones; I'm 12 weeks pregnant and I consider myself leaving the first trimester. I still feel yucky on days like today, even with the medicine, but that will hopefully change soon. I haven't gained any weight yet, though that will probably change soon. I've started liking chocolate again and indulged in my craving today. I'm always hungry, even when I want to puke, so I'll be eating more when school starts.
I start back to school next week with teacher meetings and setting up my classroom. I've been having nightmares about my class schedules and roster. After my principal overheard me telling another teacher about one, he went to the secretary and told her to switch my schedule! What a great boss I have! My weekend will be busy but I need to cram in some school work to be ready to teach my co-workers on Tuesday!
Colten got his letter from pre-school. He starts back to school on September 4th! He's excited to go back to a familiar classroom and teacher. He is also excited to go back to the sitters and see her boys there. The boy's first day at the sitter's is September 2nd. With me going back to work next week, I don't have to be at school as early as I usually like to be, so it gives Tony a chance to get back into the morning routine of getting the boys ready and out the door on time. While is stinks to be waking up early, it is nice not to deal with breakfasts, diapers, and dressing squirmy children. I just worry about myself and head out the door.
Carson has started saying words this last week. His vocabulary now includes: please, kitty, daddy, mama, doggy, bird, baby, and all done. It has been strange because all of a sudden he has started repeating things I'm saying, and though a little mangled, still understandable! Also, he now has all four molars through! I just happened to check yesterday and all four are there! Maybe that's why he was so cranky last week! Oh, well!
No comments:
Post a Comment