I haven't slept in a year and a half. Seriously, I haven't REALLY slept in that long. I would either sleep during the day and be up at night, go to sleep quick and wake up all the time, or the worst; wake up at 3 am crying and not get back to sleep with my brain too full. It wasn't my miscarriage that caused it because I wasn't sleeping when I was pregnant (and got bad nausea). Something just wouldn't let me enjoy a good night's sleep.
The last two weeks have been a joy. Ever since I came back from CISPUS, I've been sleeping! It's not just dozing, but really dreaming, sleep walking, barely hear my alarm SLEEP! I am so excited! I don't know what it is (weather, daylight, less stress, weight loss?) . I just know I like it! Now if only I could not feel groggy and stop reaching for the coffee!
No comments:
Post a Comment