
Today is a day for remembering. October 15th is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness day. Candles are lit around the world at 7:00 pm and burn for an hour (or longer) to create a wave of light shining around the world.
I remember this day last year, still overwhelmed with my grief. It was my first day back at work after my miscarriage. I lit a candle last year for Taylor and all the other babies lost.

This year I've lit two candles, one for Taylor, and one for all the babies of friends and family who have lost ones. I'm still dealing with my grief and have the additional frustrations of infertility added. I am taking just a few minutes think about all I lost one day a year ago.

And for all my fellow bloggers from whom I've taken these images, please don't be mad, they are truely incredible pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment