The last two days have been difficult ones in my house. Tuesday night Carson started puking up at regular intervals, starting at 1:30 a.m. I got up with him several times that night, then Tony stayed up with him, catching all the puke in clean diapers since we were down to our last pair of jammies and blankets. This last weekend Carson learned a new word, "NO", and has used it well since then. Each time I tried to get him to drink anything or had to change him it was his word of choice.
Yesterday was rough on Carson. He didn't eat anything, and only drank a little bit of milk and ibuprofen to help his fever. I was worried about the little guy. Last night I got home with the boys and was changing into my "at home" clothes when Carson started crying loudly. I was concerned and sat down on my bed to pick him up when it happened; he puked all over himself and me. I was in shock and he was upset so he walked away, puking as he went. It took a while for me to get my clothes changed (again), him changed, the floor cleaner soaking in the carpet, and all the laundry from the past 24 hours in the washer. Thankfully it was his last time puking. He went and ate a banana for dinner and chugged lots of watered down juice. I was really praying that he was over it all because I didn't want to get a sub for today. Thankfully Carson slept through the night, but woke up early for his breakfast. He must have been hungry after all that puking!
No comments:
Post a Comment