So last night proved that our family is still battling illness of some sort. Just as Carson has been getting over the stomach bug, Colten began puking. He puked all night long. Tony came home from his friend's early and stayed up all night with him. It was literally all night. They were still awake every time I went upstairs to check on them. I took control of Carson at 6:30 when he woke up and sent the others to bed. Tony slept for a while and Colten slept most of the day. I was up a good part of the night because while I'm not puking, I'm still hanging out close to the toilet. If Tony wasn't keeping me up by rinsing the puke bowl out and flushing the toilet regularly, then my own need to rush to the bathroom woke me up. I did get a pretty good nap today though.
I'm bummed that I just don't have the energy to do much. I was supposed to work in the church nursery today, but called in sick. I didn't want to expose everyone there to this bug. That would be awful. I did take Carson to my mom's so it would be quiet for the big boys to sleep longer. I haven't eaten much today and don't really feel like it. I'm thinking dinner will be my FIL's turkey soup from the freezer. It will make everyone feel better. Yesterday I was so motivated to get yard work done and today I was going to alternate between yard work and correcting, but that just isn't happening. Maybe next weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment