Today is Colten's actual birthday. We made cupcakes for him to take into school. It took several hours this morning mixing the frosting so the colors were just right. Mom, I think we owe you a container of red coloring after this. The monsters looked adorable and Colten was very proud to have helped put the frostin and faces on. I wish I could tell you the looked this cute when we arrived at his school. They didn't. After our gravel drive and steep hill, the monsters had tipped over on their sides and smeared each other with frosting. Colten's teacher looked at them and said they would still taste great! The perfectionist in me is so upset at all the time it took to decorate them, but Colten is ok with them and that's what counts.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Colten!
The cupcakes look awesome and I'm sure the kids didn't mind eating monsters who had smashed into each other, isn't that what monsters do anyway?
Beautiful cupcakes!!
Post a Comment