Sunday, December 7, 2008

Gingerbread weekend!

We spent the weekend making 25 gingerbread houses at Mom's! It was a great time to visit with friends and family, but tiring. My house is done, and it is all BLUE! Colten got to decorate his own house this year and was so creative with it. Tony made one by himself as well, and made his best one ever. Great times, but I'm tired.
Colten's House
My BLUE House






Tony's House

4 comments:

Lena said...

Gorgeous houses! And thanks for letting us come join you!

Hugs!

Kristy said...

Hey Em!

What a great house! You should let your mom know that she inspired me to host my own Gingerbread House day, and now I have about 14-20 kids every year who've been coming over to decorate for the past 4 years. :)

rg said...

I am so doing that next year! I do like that you invite me even though I haven't come yet...

CV said...

Beautiful!