That's the questions that
everyone's been asking these days. How much snow do you have? Well, I have at least 10 inches. For some reason it just decided to dump the snow on me. I have a foot tall fire ring in our patio, and you can barely see the outline of the ring with all the snow. Some of you might wonder how schools could be closed with only a few inches of snow, but the outlying areas where I live got it bad. You know it's bad when the snow is scraping the bottom of your SUV when you drive down the drive.

Here are my boys checking out the fast and furious snowfall!

I've also got foot long icicles hanging from the shop and pump house rooves.
Here's Colten plowing his "ice road"!
You know the snow is deep when it's deeper than the little boy boots!

Sara is a snow dog. The more snow, the wilder she gets.
Buddy doesn't care for the snow!
More snow is expected tomorrow, with wind. Hopefully we will keep our power on and the propane will last a few more days. If it runs out, then we're stuck using a small tank and filling it up every other day. What a pain!
No comments:
Post a Comment