I'm frustrated, about money of all things. We've always lived on a tight budget, but you would think that if we've both gotten raises, then things should somehow be easier, right? Wrong! So, where does all that extra money from the raises go? The new car, the higher property taxes (they went up because we have a "view"), Internet connection, and cell phones. You would think we could manage to not spend as much when we get a raise, but something always seems to come up. Now my car is needing some work (new tires and brakes) and who knows what else might be needed. Some how it will all work out, hopefully soon!
On another note, my MIL is coming to visit for two weeks! Not for a friendly visit really, but because Tony's grandparents are having health problems. So we get a grandma visit for a while. It will be nice, but I hope she gets all she needs to done and still has time to relax a bit.
3 comments:
God, sing it sister, I hear you on the money. I've shed more than a few frustration tears about that today.
Amen!
It blows my mind how easy it seemed to live on how little we made ten years ago. All those expenses make me feel way too grown-up.
Post a Comment