I got the text messages at 5:00 am this morning- school was closed for my district and Colten's! I didn't really want a snow day because we have to make it up in June, but I was at school until 9:00 last night for our 6th grade project open house, so a day off after is fine with me now. I'm exhausted after working so hard these last few weeks to get things ready for last night.
If the wind wasn't blowing the snow so bad I'd also have pictures of us all playing in the snow. It continues to come down, but the wind blows it up into tornadoes of white. Even the trees don't have snow on them because of the wind. I can't really tell how deep the snow is because it keeps getting blown off the patio.
I'm not going anywhere and plan to stick around here all day. My biggest worry is what happens when we run out of propane for the furnace! Our delivery was supposed to be today, but I'm sure it's canceled and I don't know when our road will thaw out enough for the truck to get up our hill. Hopefully it will make it Friday to fill, or we will be really chilly here at home!
No comments:
Post a Comment