Tuesday, December 30, 2008
A little Change
You may have noticed some changes on the blog. I decided that it was less a blog about my family and more my depressing reflections. So I decided to start a blog just for those depressing ramblings, complete with the dead baby mama links and all that. I'm hoping it will give me a place to purge all that grief out of me in a private place and leave more room for the happiness to take grief's place. Also, I realized how uncomfortable it must be for those friends who are pregnant to always be reading about my loss and how it could cause more worry and grief than what they need. I've exported many of the depressing miscarriage posts, and deleted them from here so if you look back and notice some missing, that's why. So I started another blog, just for me, though it is still publicly published.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment