My husband is currently out looking desperately for our bad, bad, dogs! This is the second time this week they have taken off. Buddy tore up the invisible fence this last week, probably because he is objecting to being chained up again now that the in-laws are gone. Both dogs have been missing for 14 hours, and I don't know if my hubby can handle anymore stress. He's been great this last week while I was a nut crying all over everything, but he just can't deal with losing these dogs. To make it worse, it is hunting season! The dogs have a bad habit of chasing critters, but the last thing they need is to be shot at as well. It really has Tony and I worrying and praying desperately for their safe return. The last few times the dogs have taken off they have returned quickly and safely. However, in the past, Sara has run into a porcupine and Buddy has swallowed (and puked up) a big stick. We don't have the money right now to deal with the emergency vet bills, or any vet bills at all!
I know if the dogs do come back hurt though, we will do all we can to get them healthy. I don't need to be worrying about my husband and our checking account tonight! I won't worry about the dogs, they'll either show up or not. I'll pray for them. Actually, maybe this is what I need to worry about tonight!
This is my first night in a week trying to sleep without any meds at all. Last night was a hormone hot flash nightmare that quickly reminded me why I hate being on my period. I couldn't get comfortable no matter how many clothes and covers I peeled off me. Then I started to cry, and once I started I couldn't hold it in. Hopefully worrying about the dogs and Tony will let me fall into a deep sleep and I'll stay there for 8+ hours. I could only wish. I haven't slept deeply since June!
1 comment:
Those poor naughty puppies! I'll be praying too. And let those tears out...with their release comes healing. Lots of love to you, babe.
Post a Comment