This is probably the most difficult post to write. You may have noticed the cute baby ticker at the top is gone and the change of color. I'll start at the beginning.
This morning I woke up after a dream of going to my scheduled ultrasound tomorrow and seeing no heartbeat and woke up crying. Later I experienced some bleeding. After a quick call to the doctor and my husband, I went to the hospital for an ultrasound. The ultrasound showed my worst fears were true. My baby showed no heartbeat or movement. The doctor said it looked as if the baby died shortly after my last appointment, and was 15 weeks of age. I have decided to have a D & C simply because Tony and I can't deal with the mess of a miscarriage at home. Hopefully chromosomal testing will give us some answers or at least the sex of the baby. I need to give it a name. I am feeling many things right now, but ask from friends and family, pray. Pray for a quick surgery, speedy recovery, and mental healing for me and for my family. Please don't call, I'll let you know when I want to talk. Thank you
1 comment:
Emily,
All our love and prayers to you!
Lena
Post a Comment