Monday, December 8, 2008

Two Months

It has been two months today since my miscarriage. I decided I'm going to get an angel ornament for our tree this year. It will be that baby's ornament so we will always remember it at this time of year.I'm sitting here wondering when the hole in my heart will get smaller, when I'll stop wishing for a baby, when will I feel "Great" not just good or okay. I'd be 28 weeks along now if the baby had survived. I'd be feeling all the kicks and movement. Instead I'm still on my period and feeling the bloat. Gotta love mother nature.

2 comments:

Elle said...

I made an ornament for Alexander when we were waiting. It has his name on it. I still hang it on the tree and every year I am reminded of that hole. But someday I hope that Oleg asks why we hang an ornament on the tree with the name Alexander and I can explain to him about that little boy that grew in my heart.

Alicia said...

I'm so sorry sweetie.