Tonight is Colten's first sleepover with a friend. He is staying the night with his friend, Keaton, whom we go to church with. I took him to aerobics today where Keaton's mom is the teacher, and the boys played while we worked out. Then I said good bye and gave him his bag, and haven't heard from him since. I'm sure he is doing just fine. Both boys are very into "Cars" and trains so there is no lacking of toys to play with. Our friends have a large house on the water so I know the boys were planning to go look for crabs and jellyfish when the tide was out this afternoon. Though Colten has stayed the night with his grandparents many time, at their house or another relative's, this is a first. What will be even more interesting is when we have Keaton over for a night in the future.
It has been quiet without Colten's constant questions. My brother's girlfriend, Jackie, came over today and did my hair again before they leave for Alabama for 18 months. I got some more noticeable highlights and a trim, all for only the cost of supplies. It is wonderful. She even dried it and styled it for me. Tony likes it, of course he has always liked blonds.
No comments:
Post a Comment