Oh, the SUPER BOWL. Am I supposed to know what that is? Or that it would occupy the entire day Sunday?
I'm not into sports, but especially football. Students keep asking me who I want to win, and are shocked when I can't even name the teams, much less give input to predicting the win. I don't understand football. I never have, even when I was stuck sitting in the stands at games as a pep-band player. Each SBS (super bowl Sunday) I always made plans to go skating with girlfriends in HS.
So do I think about football when making weekend plans? NO! This frustrates my husband because I know he would love to do something big this Sunday, but I don't plan to even watch any of the game. I will adjust any plans I was thinking about so he can enjoy the game at someone else's house though. I'll make plans for Saturday night instead.
1 comment:
Scheduling Sunday plans around football games ruins the whole day. If I could plead ignorance I would ... but since I'm a former full-time working sports journalist, I can't say that I don't know about the Super Bowl nor about Sunday football games. That really sucks sometimes.
Post a Comment