Last night was a peaceful night at our house. Carson was feeling better and slept through the night! He wasn't really sick, just a little cold, but after how sick our family was this last fall I was worried. We managed to contain it to just him, and only two sleepless nights. One night he had a fever, but yesterday he was back to his usual self. Hopefully no one else gets his cold.
I'm doing well now that I'm back to work as usual. I'm still working out 4-5 days a week and trying to eat healthier. I'm SO hungry though. I wake up hungry and go to bed hungry. Being hungry just makes all the tasty tempting foods even more tempting. I haven't lost any weight, gained 4 pounds actually, but I'm noticing my clothes are fitting better and my waist is smaller. I'm hoping it is just more muscle going on my body causing the weight and hopefully I'll start losing the fat soon.
Mentally I'm upgrading my status from "OK" to "Good". I'm not "Great" because I'm not completely done grieving, but I'm good. I'm reading some good books, got lots of energy, and keeping up with kids at home and school. I'm also sleeping better, when Carson isn't waking up, and feeling rested. I know Tony still worries about me and wonders how I really am, but I'm starting to stop having the tear bursts and emotional highs and lows. Hopefully I am getting to the new "normal" for me and things will only keep going up.
No comments:
Post a Comment