Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mended fences

I mended a friendship fence today. I talked with my babysitter's daughter who lost her baby to pre-term labor 10 days ago. We had a good talk and I'm happy she understood why I was avoiding her after my miscarriage. I gave her a book to help her and she was pleased because it was a book she had wanted because it had been recomended to her (by the same friend who recomended it to me!). When I am sad, I can remember that Taylor has her friend Erin playing with her up in Heaven. Now if I can just get some sleep these next few nights and be ready for all the "bellies" at church on Sunday.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

She is very lucky to have somebody like you reach out to her during her grief. Not to get too Pentecostal on you :) but I believe that God worked through you today.