Friday, January 16, 2009

Sick...

...in my body. I caught Carson's cold, and it's giving me the sore throat, stuffy nose, headache, and exhaustion.

...in my heart. Another month of not being pregnant and I'm now sad again. The hope of getting pregnant soon seems to keep my spirit up and going. But talking with Tony last night it doesn't sound like we will be getting pregnant anytime soon enough for me to keep hoping for it. It's amazing how one thing can bring me crashing down the mountain I've climbed.

I don't want to work, but I'm here. I want to put my sick head down on my desk and just cry.

2 comments:

rg said...

I'm so impressed you are sticking to your workouts. It's not always easy taking care of ourselves and knowing what we need. I started to feel like it was something I did only for me, which feels really good.

And I'm sorry the journey is one step forward, two steps back.

Alicia said...

Many hugs sent telepathically your way ...