Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Testing, Testing

... our new laptop! We finally broke down and got one! I was checking out the Sunday ads in the school library yesterday while my students were typing (we don't get the Sunday paper, but the school does) and found some great deals on laptops. I talked with our tech guy in the staff meeting afterschool about them and he said this one was a great deal. I wish I had a picture to show y'all. It was $200 off the regular price with none of those annoying "mail in rebate" things that are a pain to do. It is a smaller HP, with all the media options on it and plenty of memory to hold anything we want to do now. Now I no longer need to drag my school laptop home just to surf the internet, or put up with our SLOW dinosaur to check email. We will likely keep the dino for the kids to play their games on though. It is nice to finally catch up with the rest of the technological world.

1 comment:

Lena said...

Congratulations to the new lap top! I can't imagine living without mine.